Pages

Follow MacStudioA on YouTube

Top 5 Desktop Tips Using OS X Mavericks

December 6, 2013


In this Video Episode, I'll be showing my Top 5 Desktop Tips that I use regularly in OS X Mavericks.

TRANSCRIPT:

In this Episode, I'll be showing my Top 5 Desktop Tips that I use regularly in Mavericks.

So, Let's Get Started

In no particular order...

Tip Number 1: Make all Windows disappear to all sides of the screen using the Trackpad- Using your Thumb and Three fingers, spread them like so.

Tip Number 2: Minimize groups of Windows to the Dock using the keyboard shortcut:
Option key + Command key + M    ⌥⌘M

Tip Number 3: Maximize groups of Minimized Windows. Hold down Option key and click on the groups of Windows to Maximize. Hold Down ⌥ click on Groups.

Top 5 Desktop Tips Using OS X Mavericks
Tip Number 4: this is probably my favourite, Merge All Finder Windows into Tabs.On Finder menubar choose Windows...then select Merge All Windows.

and finally Tip Number 5: Go Full Screen in Finder Window - Either press the Full Screen Symbol here or use the Keyboard shortcut to Enter or Exit Full Screen ⌃⌘F Control+Command+F

And that's my Top 5 Desktop Tips...

From the 5 desktop Tips...which is your favourite or do you have one of your own that you use regularly please comment below.

THANKS FOR WATCHING

AND THUMBS-UP IF YOU LIKED THIS VIDEO

AND PLEASE, DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO BE NOTIFIED of the next
Upcoming Episode.

THANKS AND PEACE.

No comments :

Post a Comment