TRANSCRIPT:
Follow The Same Steps On Video Titled:
How To Dual Boot Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 and OS X Mavericks 10.9
In this episode: How To Dual Boot OS X Mavericks and OS X Yosemite.
I’ve been getting a lot of inquiries and questions asking if it’s possible to dual boot Mavericks and Yosemite, the answer is absolutely, Yes!.
As the saying goes, no need in re-inventing the wheel. What I mean by that is, that I have already made a tutorial titled “How To Dual Boot OS X Mountain Lion and OS X Mavericks” and basically; you just need to follow the same steps on the video for dual booting OS X Mavericks and Yosemite.
And that’s all there is to it.
Thanks for watching and thumbs-up if you liked this video, and please, don't forget to subscribe to be notified of the next episode.
Thanks and Peace.


No comments :
Post a Comment