TRANSCRIPT:
In this episode, OS X El Capitan Revamped Disk Utility.
With the official release of El Capitan, one noticeable change under the hood, has gotta be with Disk Utility.
Please note, this demo is just to familiarize you with the new look of Disk Utility in El Capitan.
Onwards with the demo.Soooooooo, Let's Get Started.
Important Note: As I’ve mention on numerous videos, before even thinking of opening Disk Utility, make sure you have a Backup of your internal hard drives…Period!.
Continuing on.
As you will notice from the before and after screenshots of Disk Utility in Yosemite and El Capitan, Disk Utility in El Capitan has been completely redesigned.
In El Capitan, you can check the Partitions assigned on the internal hard drive by clicking the Partition icon shown.
If you should accidentally make a mistake and move one of the Partition handle bars, don’t panic, just click on the Cancel button shown.
As I don’t want to mess with my current internal hard drive Partitions, I’ll just insert a blank USB flash drive to practice on, where I’ll be erasing and partitioning it as shown.
Coming soon and in more details, I’ll be updating video episodes published and related to using the old version of Disk Utility in OS X Yosemite and earlier to the new one in El Capitan.
And that’s all there is to it, a brief look of Disk Utility in El Capitan.
Thanks for watching and thumbs-up, if you liked this video, and please, don't forget to click that Subscribe button, to be notified of the next episode.
Thanks and Peace.

No comments :
Post a Comment